Thursday, October 1, 2009

Klingon Guy

Sorry to burst any bubbles but this isn't about Star Trek. Although being the geek that I am... it could be! I would totally sport a t-shirt saying, "Team Worf"!

But alas, we are writing about Klingon Guy because he seems like he could be a ...clingy guy!

I want attention and doting from a guy but don't be....clingy. *EW*

If you know me you know that I am very fond of my Blackberry, so much so that I have 2 of them! When I get an email alert from the dating site I am on, I will read it, and often, I will even click into their profile for a quick view.

A couple of nights ago I did just that. But remember I am looking at this webpage on a little two and a half inch square. It's kind of difficult to size someone up in two and a half inches! (let's ignore all the fun we could have with that comment.)

Many times I will just take a quick peek and then wait until I am on the computer to read more, look at their pictures and respond if it's warranted.

It was not even 24 hours later when I had another email from this guy. Really there is just no way to summarize and do it justice ... so here it is:

Hello, well I was hoping to hear back from you last night! I seen you check out my profile and must not have been impressed... I'm o.k. with that but you live so close maybe we could be friends if nothing else. I know this is a lot to ask, but if you don't want to chat as friends will you send a e-mail and tell me, so I don't have to bother you anymore!!! Have a great afternoon..

P.S. I really do hope you will see that I maybe a inch shorter that you, but I'm a really nice guy just to hang with..

Really??

I am flabbergasted.

I did have plans to look at his profile a little more. I hadn't even determined one way or the other if I was interested or not. But I can tell you that now I'm not!

Geez!

Give me a little breathing room. I get notifications all the time of guys looking at my profile but I don't email them saying that I saw they viewed me and that I was wondering why they weren't interested.

Seriously... I honestly don't think it had even been 15 hours when I got this. I didn't know there were time limits on this stuff.

Apparently there is! Who knew? *shrug*

Ummm... does anyone know how to say NEXT in Klingon??


No comments:

Post a Comment