Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dateless adventures...

It's slightly difficult to write about dating adventures when there haven't been any dates to speak of. I've been on ONE date since last June!

This one date was with the guy I was starting to see last year. Out of the blue he all of a sudden started talking to me again, months after we had decided we were obviously looking for different things. He asked me to go to the movies so I figured what the heck, wouldn't hurt to see if he's in a different place. The date was enjoyable but soon after I asked why he had contacted me again and if what he was looking for had changed. It hadn't. As nice as it was to go on a date I told him to hit the road again..I want a more serious relationship and not going to spin my wheels going no where with him.

I have completely given up on dating sites, the guys don't seem to be looking for a relationship - only a hook up. I don't meet anyone in person that seems interested. I'm beginning to think I should turn this into the dateless adventures blog!

So this is more of what I do with my dateless time...Hockey Games!




No comments:

Post a Comment