Sunday, April 26, 2009

Felony or Misdemeanor... that is the question! Part 1

This is kinda 2 date guys rolled into one story. I guess it would be safe to say that unless otherwise said, I am meeting all these guys off of online dating sites.

Date guy #1 - Friday night we start talking. By Saturday afternoon he had asked if I was busy that night and perhaps wanted to grab a bite to eat. Ok so it was Saturday afternoon and I had no plans for the night... pathetic me - don't hate! So I agreed. A while later I am in the car and he calls me. He says there are 2 things you need to know about me before we meet. *gulp* Ok. First he says he smokes. My response was then you need to quit! Second he says... I've been to prison! *ack* For what? Apparently possession and intent to sell will get you 4 years! How much do you have to have in your possession to get 4 years?? Holy COW! Thank goodness he got another call right then and his daughter was stranded... he couldn't find anyone to pick her up so he had to cancel!

I was out already so I headed over to my bff's house so we could get a good laugh out of that one!

NOTE TO SELF: add "do you have a felony" to the screening questions before meeting someone!

NEXT.....

No comments:

Post a Comment