Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Don't Have ALL the Answers

I have decided that I miss writing about my adventures in dating. I stopped by a few days ago and was reading through past posts and I really enjoyed them! I resolved to start again!

At the beginning of the year I started seeing a guy that I was quite interested in. Around that time I had a friend propose a few questions that got me thinking and I found that I wasn't sure what the answer was. She asked me what I thought I would do if I became serious with him (or any another guy), would I continue to write about the adventures I was having? If so, at what point would I tell him I was writing about the relationship? What if he felt hurt or betrayed? Well...you get the point.

Because of my interest in this fellow, I think her questions made me a little nervous to write about my adventures and I let it fall to the wayside. But to my point earlier...I miss it. I'm still not sure of what the answers are but I do know that I don't write this to make fun of anyone or to be hurtful. It's just my experiences as I experience them. I believe if I was to see someone seriously I would be positive and respectful in what I shared. But most of all I think if he were the right guy for me, he would be cool with it. So for now the adventures will continue.

In the end, the guy I was interested in didn't want anything "serious". I just don't see the point in dating someone for months if there's not going to be any sort of progress or moving forward in the relationship.

NEXT...

No comments:

Post a Comment