Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Adventures of Date Girl!

Welcome to the Adventures of Date Girl! Date Girl... that's ME! *grin* I am a single mom, a career girl, a mom to 3 teenagers and trying to find Mister Right in the adventures of dating.

The adventures of dating, just as Forrest would say, are like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get. I don't know about you but when I eat a box of chocolates there are only a few of them that I really like. The truffles, the caramels and the cherry chocolates are good enough for me. I can do without the coconut, the ones with the nuts, that orange gel filling and the other yucky flavors. So if you give me a box you can count on that most of them will have a little nibble taken out of them and thrown back in (the nibble was probably spit out into the trash). I compare this to dating because so many dates end up as the yucky flavors and thrown back. I am still trying to find my caramel chocolate! Many of the dates think they are good enough but they just don't realize they are the chocolates with the nuts (and sometimes they are seriously nutty!)

So stay tuned for the adventures of dating.... because you just can't make this stuff up!


No comments:

Post a Comment