Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Pervs....

Since when did it become okay for guys to ask and expect certain things, especially without ever meeting them? Why is it ok to be texting a guy for the first time and have him ask, "Do you like sex"? I mean who doesn't, but I don't know you, and why is that our conversation topic?

Why do guys expect things from me when he's a STRANGER?

Let's get this straight.. I am not going to send you a picture of me in my panties (or less) and I'm not dumb ...I know that's what you mean when you ask me to send you a "body shot" pic! NEXT!

Just because we're emailing kinda late at night (because I am still up working on the computer) and you want me to call you, this doesn't mean I want phone sex... I know what you're meaning when you say, "what are you doing right now" or "so where are you" or "what do you like to talk about at this hour". I called you to TALK and to get to know you... apparently you want something different. NEXT!

And back to the one that wanted to know if I like sex.... you saw me in the store, we smiled at each other and then exchanged numbers.... where in that did I "look naughty"? Are you kidding me?? I am pretty sure I don't go around looking naughty at 5 p.m. on a Saturday at the GAS STATION. NEXT!!

Why has texting, instant messaging, and internet dating stooped to the level of these PERVS? What happened to meeting, dating, treating each other with respect, getting to know someone, building up a chemistry between you and anticipating that first kiss? What gives these guys the audacity to assume that they deserve that type of intimacy from me especially without ever meeting me? Why would they have any respect for me after that? Why should I have any respect for them for assuming women should be treated that way? Oh yeah, I DON'T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment